Les Deux Marketing Coordinator develop and execute marketing plans and strategies. He/She stand as the Creative Directors right hand and act as a bridge between employees, clients, sales teams across all markets and the marketing team. As a Marketing Coordinator you also help planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing, branding, and advertising activities in order to improve the brand’s image and increase customer satisfaction and make Les Deux a stronger brand in all markets.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities across countries
- Implement marketing plans across all European markets
- Run weekly, monthly and annual campaigns with B2B customers across all markets
- Set up tracking for marketing activities
- Internal and external PR/communication
- Responsible for Events, Fashion Fairs and sales meetings
- Weekly contact with all markets to develop and analyse local initiatives
- Following up on marketing activites in all markets with special focus on Distribution countries
- Monthly report on marketing activities
- Developing and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness:
- Supporting marketing project development under the direction of the Creative Director
- Determining the feasibility and profitability of new markets or existing campaigns
- Fostering and executing marketing and advertising campaigns by analyzing Sales forecasts
- Managing on-going marketing and advertising campaigns and plans, while ensuring that every initiative is aimed at increasing brand awareness
- Giving ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies
- Scheduling promotional presentations, maintaining an annual project calendar, and ensuring deadlines are respected
Assisting the Creative Director in the target delimitation for products, brands, or services:
Researching, analyzing and summarizing market trends
Les Deux is a dynamic workplace that is experiencing rapid development. Community is important to us and we strive to create a familial atmosphere at the office. As a Les Deux employee, you become part of the Les Deux family. And when say family, we truly mean it. We are a committed and ambitious team, constantly challenging the status quo. As such, expect a hardworking but incredibly fun and fulfilling work environment. Additionally, we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A professional and ambitious workday with an informal tone between colleagues.
- Delicious lunch arrangement.
- Access to our ‘Les Deux’ fitness suite.
Marketing Coordinator is a full-time position. Your primary workplace is at Les Deux headquarters, located in Frederiksberg. We are looking to have the position filled by the 1st of January 2021.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV and cover letter to: NN@lesdeux.com
Please note that applications will only be considered when sent via mail to the above Project Manager, Nick Nissen. We are holding interviews on a ongoing basis and reserve the right to withdraw the job posting if the right candidate is found.